Sunday, April 24, 2011

Facebook apps

what I've been doing lately to want to be in every app that I try to post at paint is the reason why no app bank will not let me post any more new applications I'm talked off their site and I am blocked off of the main website and felt the need to block me know why but they did basement so up but with a different company now has two free at all of my artwork to the new company plus my eBay business and other online matches I mention now I am using DragonDictate so please understand some words might not be spelled correctly but I'm training and trying anyways besides that you can check out all my apps on my new web links on the post them after this and hope you enjoy them in Korea, or to this new company I cannot bring them back at bank at this time and think your life and to me and asked about my apps on Facebook and I truly appreciate all your support

No comments: